Hi,

I'm using the autocomplete script, and I like it a lot.

<script type="text/javascript" src="javascript/interface.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="javascript/iautocompleter.js"></script>

But I want it to search not when I write in the input by hand but when I change the input with a script like this :

var content = "how are y" ;
$("[EMAIL PROTECTED]").eq(0).focus().val(content);

To lauch the autocompletion after my content is in the input, I still need to press a key (down arrow for instance), how can I emulate this to launch the autocompletion without touching the keyboard ??

I've tried

$("[EMAIL PROTECTED]").eq(0).focus().val(content).trigger("keydown");

But it isn't enought.

Thanks for reading,

BoOz