Hello all,
i'm new to jquery and i'm very happy with it! Thaks to the developers!

I have a "missing documentation hint". The datatype "map", for example
used in $.get(url,data,callback) for data, is documented as "Key/value
pairs that will be sent to the server.". What is missing is the
possibility to us an array as value. Looking thru the code told me,
that in this case the key will be repeated.
Using PHP at the serverside you can use the "[]" to declare the key as
array - known from checkboxes and multiple-selects.

Using:

var data={'key[]':["foo","bar"]}

in jquery, would be:

$_GET['key'][0]="foo"; $_GET['key'][1]="bar";

in PHP.

Maybe that hint is useful for someone or get's included to the documentation.

Regards,
Mario Wolff