Oh sure, Glen. Blame it all on me! :-p

Just kidding. I'm glad you switched it to the cycle plugin. I'm actually using it, too, on a site I just redesigned:
http://www.calvin.edu/festival/

I remember writing that script for you on the bus ride home from work about a year ago. Seems like a lifetime ago. Jonathan and I wrote a better version of the same thing for the Learning jQuery book. But there's nothing like a great plugin to ease the pain. Mike Alsup rocks!

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com