On Nov 30, 5:55 am, Action <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Nov 29, 8:02 pm, Wizzud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > For example ... ?

Sorry, maybe that was a bit too cryptic.

Can you provide an example of your PHP data?
Can you provide examples of the before/after affected HTML?
Can you provide _any_ further information?

As you can probably tell from the other responses received so far,
your question is too general for anyone to be able to provide more
than a vague guess at what you _could_ do. There are all sorts of
different ways of going about this sort of thing, most of which could
probably be ruled out as not applicable to your particular
situation ... *if* we knew more about it!