Hey all,

Got a bit of a strange (bug?) one, am using JS to replace an image
onmouseover and it's working fine in IE6 and Safari but in Firefox and Opera
(latest beta) the images seem to stretch before going back to their proper
size, and same onmouseout when they return to their original image...

The site is currently located at http://www.skorpion.geek.nz/g7/ - you'll
have to excuse the annoying site (I've muted the irritating sheep noises
lol), it's a job that I've been given to do and this is the last problem
with it.

Would be great to know if i'm doing something wrong or if it is actually a
bug of some sort.

Thanks in advance,

Allan