No, jQuery automatically assigns events to the entire selector set:

$(function(){
  $("#Comments a").click(function(){
    /* All anchors will perform this function when clicked */
    $(this).next(" div.Comment:eq(0)").fadeIn("slow");
    /* Note the use of the "this" keyword */

Assuming your HTML document looks like this:

    Here is my first comment
    Here is my Second comment

That should work for you. For more information on how selectors and event
assignment works check out:

http://docs.jquery.com/Core/jQuery#expressioncontext
http://docs.jquery.com/Types#Element

- jake