I have a need to use Cluetip.  It seems to do exactly what I need,
except I'm not familiar enough with it to know the "right" way to
trigger it in my case.

When I mouseover the trigger element (simple div), I need to extract
some detail from the trigger's ID, pass those details to an Ajax page,
get the results back, build the output, and THEN show the cluetip.

With this extra processing needs, it would seem the "rel" attribute
option is not the best choice in my case.  Am I right to be thinking I
need to ignore cluetip until I have the processing and ajax calls completed?

I tried a quick test with the onActivate parameter, but that's not
working for me...  I suspect that's my lack of experience though.

Any tips/suggestions?  I DID examine the demos and past mailing list
postings regarding cluetip, but I don't see my particular situation
being discussed.

Thanks for any input.

Shawn