[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
Hi Guy,

i solved the 2 matters:

1) The validation in IE6 is solved by the new 1.2 version. I found
that in the jorn repository files.

2) maybe I lost something but i was using an old metadata plugin but i
really did not see in any place a notice for a new release.
Installing the new one ( the object is now metadata and not meta ) as
before all was fine.
Sorry for the issue with different metadata plugin versions. The one method it exports had to be renamed, and I included an old version in the 1.1.1 release. It looks like I should release 1.1.2, 1.2 takes too long. That'll include the right metadata version.

Jörn