Hi all,

I have a problem with the accordion from UI ... If I have elements
that grow, the container will not.
As the accordion set a fixed height on the container, it cannot grow
=/

Here is the patch I use in ui.accordion.js (line 151) :

function toggle(toShow, toHide, data, clickedActive, down) {
        var finished = function(cancel) {
                running = cancel ? 0 : --running;
                if ( running )
                        return;