I'm using Jquery, i really like it and its plugins. Also i don't like other
libraries. For example i'm using symfony framework for web application
development. But i'm not using internal javascript helpers of symfony.
Because they are prototype and script.aculo.us and i don't like them. I'm
also web application team director and my all team using Jquery and they
love it. The test results, whatever it said, my big winner is Jquery.
Because i'm good with Jquery and i love this syntax:

$("a")
   .filter(".clickme")
     .click(function(){
       alert("You are now leaving the site.");