Hi,

I've just release version 1.1.2 of the validation plugin. Hot from the changelog:

* Replaced regex for URL method, thanks to the contribution by Scott Gonzalez, see http://projects.scottsplayground.com/iri/
* Improved email method to better handle unicode characters
* Fixed error container to hide when all elements are valid, not only on form submit
* Fixed String.format to jQuery.format (moving into jQuery namespace)
* Fixed accept method to accept both upper and lowercase extensions
* Fixed validate() plugin method to create only one validator instance for a given form and always return that one instance (avoids binding events multiple times)
* Changed debug-mode console log from "error" to "warn" level

So basically all the fixes that were only available using the 1.2 trunk are now available as a regular and stable release.

I'm also working on the documentation: http://docs.jquery.com/Plugins/Validation#Documentation It isn't versioned yet, so you'll currently find a few 1.2 only features on that page, nonetheless, its much more up-to-date then what was available so far.

Have fun! Your feedback is welcome!

Jörn