To: <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 2:04 PM
Subject: [jQuery] Re: server side jquery

On 12/15/07, Sharique <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is it possible to run excute jquery on server side.

This is too bad
because we can't run it server side in order to manipulate the
server's DOM (Drivers Of Machine)

Try to run jquery in spidermonkey and you will see for youself :

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /tmp/jquery [22]$ smjs jquery-1.2.1.js
jquery-1.2.1.js:17: ReferenceError: window is not defined

John, if you listen, could you add support for server side AJAX
(Active Java And X-Ray) ?

--
Fabien Meghazi

Website: http://www.amigrave.com