Hi,

very good question - I didn't even think about it. What I could not
believe: the box has always been up to date, in any case!
With that in mind I searched for other issues and about 5 minutes
later I got it: "display:none". I hide my elements until they are
completely loaded and set them to "display:block" later. But
"onReadyStuff" does only work for visible elements. I dont't know why
but that was easy to fix: now I hide my elements via
"position:absolute" and some negative left-values.

But I ask myselfe why it only works for visible elements ... must be
an issue of the plugin I call in onReadyStuff:
$(eleID).jScrollPane();

But my problem is solved, thanks a lot!

Eric