Jason Levine wrote:
> As I put more features into my JAddTo plugin, it's quickly turning from a
> "Add To These Social Networking Sites" plugin into a more general "Add a
> list of links" plugin.  Given this, I was thinking of renaming it.  What do
> you think of JLinksList?  I'm open to suggestions if anyone has a good
> naming idea.
>
> The plugin-currently-known-as-JAddTo is available from:
>
> http://www.jasons-toolbox.com/JAddTo/
>
> -Jason Levine

It would be cool if it was easier to override the defaults...

$.fn.JAddTo.defaults = { .... }

That would make the defaults easily changeable from outside the plugin.

Then in the $.fn.JAddTo function:

var o = $.extend( {}, $.fn.JAddTo.defaults, options );

Then just use o.whatever instead of defaults.whatever within the function.

http://www.learningjquery.com/2007/10/a-plugin-development-pattern

Guy