Hi, I have a following problem, FF2 works fine, IE not:

I have a form that is written dynamically on page, by dynamically I
mean that form html comes from ajax response like this:

function getForm() {
                $.ajax({
                                url: actionurl,
                                data: data,
                                success: function(html){
                                        $("#editDiv").empty();
                                        $("#editDiv").html(html);
                                },
                                type:"POST",
                                cache:false
                        });
                        return false;
}

and then another function that serializes the form input fields and
sends data to server when #editForm is submitted:

function paSave() {
                var data = $("#editForm").serializeArray();
                $.ajax({
                        url: actionurl,
                        data: data,
                        success: function(resp){
                        },
                        error: function(XMLHttpRequest, textStatus,
errorThrown) {
                        },
                        type:"POST",
                        dataType: "json",
                        cache:false
                });
                return false;
}

And it seems that with IE7 $("#editForm").serializeArray() returns
null, FF returns nicely data object holding form values.

Have someone else had this problem before, any help would be
appreciated!