A little clarification. I have a product details page which contains 4
images of various states (distance shot, closeup, artwork, etc.). I
will only ever have 4 shots, and so I'd like each link to be able to
trigger the appropriate slide from Cycle. The images will always be in
the same order.

I'm looking through the code for Cycle, and I don't see a method I can
call to specify which image to load. Just advance, reverse, etc.