On Dec 21, 2007 12:13 AM, Rey Bango <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So there must be something off with my code. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.

Following from that, the first thing I'd do is just put back the original
styling from his example page to see what happens. In case you hadn't tried
already.

It's also worth noting that the slidedown div isn't /just/ truncated, it's
exactly as wide as the image. Have you seen what happens if you make them,
or even just one of them, bigger? It might hint at something if the behavior
changes.