Hi all I have a simple hide/show function that doesn't seem to work
the way I want.

I need some theory help here.

Currently in my code I have a loop that iterates over a block of code
and builds a table.

I have a two row relationship.

Row one <tr> is important info, where row two <tr> has the break out
info that can be shown by clicking some text in row one..

I have a jquery hide/show function that also iterate over in the loop
(you see where i am going with this).

So this code repeats itself over and over to the end of the loop as
needed.

I would like to have one copy of this code at the top of my page
instead of duplicating it over and over.

but how would i do this?

Frank