-
Hi,

you may deliver anything through your ajax calls, xml, html, text, and even
javascript/jquery code.

But be aware, that you have to find out the best was how to include your js
code (espcially on how to get it evaled).

Inline js in mixed html/js should get evaled automatically (if not, find
your own way on how to eval the js).
Plain js should get evaled/executed.

Things from above all failed in particular situations.

In my case, I needed to send mixed html+js code. I finally decided to send
it as json, html and js separated as e.g. mystuff[js] and mystuff[html] .
This is the only way (for me) to get ajaxified ajax-content working and
correctly evaled in FF and IE.

djot
-