Hello,

is there a plugin that provides the follwing functionality:

I have a very big row and now I want that I can click one header-
column and than the complete collumn has a background color let's say
yellow and when I click optionaly a header-row, than all fields of
this row get also a new background let's say pink and the field where
this column and this row intersect get's a third background let's say
black.

When I click again on the same header row, the background is taken
away so it's like before and when I click on another header row the
before clicked one becomes like before (no background change) and the
new clicked get's the new background ...

Is it possible?

Thanks!!!