I'm seeing an odd delay before the Cluetip code fires.  I'm wondering if
I have cluetip configured badly, or if the problem is elsewhere in my
code (most likely, but need to check...).  Here's the Cluetip code:

$(this).attr("rel", "xhr/dayDetails.cfm").cluetip({
   activation : "click",
   positionBy: "mouse",
   mouseOutClose: true,
   sticky: true,
   closePosition: "title",
   ajaxSettings : {
     type: "GET",
     data: "e=" + eid + "&sd=" + dt + "&d=" + dt
   },
   onShow : function (ct, c) {
$("#dayDetailTip").children(".taskdetail:even").css("background-color",
"#fff");
$("#dayDetailTip").children(".taskdetail:odd").css("background-color",
"#ddd");
$("#dayDetailTip").children(".taskdetail").unbind("click").click(function
() {
                    var id = this.id.toString().split("-")[1];
                    task.edit(id);
                    $("#cluetip-close").click();

What I'm seeing is a 1 or 2 second delay before my Ajax activity
indicator (via .ajaxStart() ) shows up.  SO, that would seem to mean
that nothing is happening for that 1 or 2 second period.  I would assume
the Ajax via ClueTip would fire almost instantly??

I know it's only a second or two, but it makes the application feel
sluggish.  The called Ajax page (dayDetails.cfm) already is doing stuff
with the database that incurs a performance penalty.  So This delay just
adds to it.  (And I'm looking at the SQL side of things to see if I can
speed it up.  Not promising though - it's a non-trivial task).

If it helps, I do have the hoverIntent plugin loaded (as well as a bunch
more).  I have tried setting the hoverintent delay to 0 with no effect.

Thanks for any tips.

Shawn