From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of cfdvlpr
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 11:59 AM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Debug Tools - Charles, DebugBar, Firebug Lite

What debug tools do you all use?  So far, I've just used firebug.
That really only seems to work well for me in Firefox and it works very well
- makes my life 100 times easier.  How about tools for IE?
Is there anything you'd reccomend?  As much as I hate coding for IE, it's
what 80% of our visitors use.  Hopefully, someday everyone on this planet
will use Firefox, but until that day I need to code for IE.