Hi, I am very bad at Javascript so my question is perhaps silly...

When I have something like this

google.maps.Event.addListener(map, "click", function(overlay, latlng)
{
        inputForm =  '<form action="" onsubmit="store(); return false;">'
                        + '<input type="text" id="some" />'
                        + '<input type="text" id="thing" />'
                        + '<input type="submit" value="Save"/>'
                        + '</form>';
        map.openInfoWindow (latlng,inputForm);
});

Is there a chance to let jQuery somehow take over? I tried to get the
data, but I guess $('#map form').click probably just can't work,
because the form is simply not existing at $(document).ready

But is there a chance at all to do that?

regards,
Marcus