Hi Tobias,

Sorry you're experiencing that weird problem!

I have a workaround in clueTip that allows you to set a different parent element for the cluetip div to be inserted into, but it looks like the Flash reset bug has been fixed in recent svn versions of jquery.js:

http://dev.jquery.com/ticket/1415

If you can't use an svn version, check out the $.cluetip.setup(options) info here:

http://plugins.learningjquery.com/cluetip/#options

I should really add something about this on the plugin documentation's faq page.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com