Ben, Jim, thanks for the replies.

I was ready to just hack it in myself, but I haven't worked with Wordpress
in quite some time and remember it being fairly fragile.  I'll give your
code a shot, Benjamin.

>>Shameless plug for my wife's site:  http://www.yourdoorandmore.com/
@Jim: my wife is looking for this very thing - a pen & ink drawing of her
childhood home.  Can you work with photographs? (we're in PA)  Contact me
off list:  seanodotcom -at- yahoo -dot- com

Thanks,
SEAN