This is seriously cool!  Kind of a Cover Flow-style effect...

I wouldn't be surprised if Mike Alsup, the reigning jQuery slideshow master
-- see:
http://www.malsup.com/jquery/cycle/
has a Cycle plugin option for this soon ;)

SlideViewer
http://www.gcmingati.net/wordpress/wp-content/lab/jquery/imagestrip/imageslide-plugin.html
is also nice.

I don't know of any with quite the layout of MooFlow, however.

SEAN O
www.sean-o.com