On 7 Jan., 22:40, "Glen Lipka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You might better off using CSS instead of the background= for a couple of
> reasons.

> td.col4 {width: 90px}
> td.red {background: #ff0000 url(images/rboxbg.jpg);}

I'd recommend not to use presentational class naming ("red"). Once you
change the color to blue, you need to change the class name as well,
at least if you want to make it some sense and not confuse others (co-
workers and yourself after 3 month).

Naming it "red" isn't much better than the way it is. Think of the
purpose or structural meaning of an element when going for a class
name, not of its (current!) presentation.

--Klaus