On Monday 07 January 2008, coughlinsmyalias wrote:
> Thank you for the explanation! i will do some more research in to that
> and see how i can get that in to my code :) I might post a question
> about implementing that in to mine as well. Any demos out there for me
> to look at? And is this installed on the client side?

cometd is a server, and aims to be client-neutral (as the comet client aims to
be server-agnostic) ... more infomation on comet can be found at
http://www.cometd.com/   or #cometd on irc.perl.org -- there are several
server implementations of varying stability - i use the python/twistd
variant, which coincidentally has the magnet demo included, and a few
others.

Regards,
Peter Higgins