I am having a similar issues and as of yet nobody has been able to
give me a solution :(  It seems like it should be a pretty straight
forward problem, and lot's of people are asking for help with it, so
where are the experts (that know how to communicate to us non-
experts)???

Still wondering,

- Jonny