On 9 Jan., 01:50, "Josh Nathanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Without looking at the code, my guess would be ye olde "must rebind event
> handlers when loading content via ajax" issue.
>
> -- Josh

Yes, that may be the case for Ajax tabs. I didn't look at the code
either, but in addition here's what I answered on my blog:

I guess the problem arises, because you can't initialize the slider in
a hidden element - some dimension related computations will go wrong
in that case, e.g. width is reported as 0 instead of say 120px...

Some ideas: Initialize the slider before tabs. Or initialize the
slider via the tabs show callback. Or do not use "display: none" for
hiding tabs and the offleft technique instead (look for the class
selector ".ui-tabs-hide" in the tabs style sheet).

HTH, --Klaus