Thanks Klaus, I'll have to rewrite my functions for that. I'm sure
it's no great headache.

For what it's worth, I've set up a test case here:

http://test.danieleastwell.co.uk/_fRefit08/_format/_templates/temp.html

Thanks again for your reply. Do you know how the ui.tabs plug in
covers this situation?

Cheers,

Dan.

--