Hi Rick

If you rely on a totally JavaScript solution, you'll run into problems with the images looking blocky.

You'll need to combine some sort of server-side resize function (e.g. PHP) with the jQuery element.

Also, bear in mind that a 1600-pixel wide screen or greater might result in a VERY slow download....

Liam

Rick Faircloth wrote:

Hi, all…

I know someone on another list (I might use it, too) who is

trying to please a very picky photographer who wants his photos

shown at maximum size regardless of the browser size.

I want to introduce them to jQuery.

Which photo display plug-in or combination will provide this

functionality? I can’t seem to hit upon the answer.

Dimensions.js and Lightbox.js?

Other suggestions?

Thanks,

Rick