This is probably one of those asked-and-answered questions, but I
didn't turn it up in a Google search, doc search, or search of this
group. Here it is: I want to click a link to slide a div down and the
next click slide it back up. Toggle with an effect. Because I am not
triggering the effect off a click on the element whose visibility I
want to toggle, the Event.Toggle method doesn't seem to fit. Here's
the point I've reached, which doesn't quite work. I'm sure there is a
really easy way to do this but I'm not seeing it.

        $('a#image').click(function(){
                $('#image-drawer')
                        .filter(':hidden')
                        .slideDown()