Glen Lipka escribió:
Whipped up a demo.
http://commadot.com/jquery/isCSSRule.php

Hope this helps.  There might be another way.

Glen

On Jan 9, 2008 2:01 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How can I select an element based on it's CSS style value?

For example, let's say I have an element absolute positioned at
top=100px.

How can I do something like the following?

$(top=100px)

thanks
Jason

I think theres not another way without using an each for comparation, a for or something that cycle against "every" element in the DOM is a heavy work i mean in cpu time, but im sure theres the only solution is that $(...).each