Thanks, George. You know, anymore when I'm doing javascript I just
have jQuery on the brain, so naturally I posted what's mostly a
general javascript question to a jQuery group. Well, actually, I was
hoping to find some elegant jQuery voodoo or perhaps a plugin that
does this before reverting to something more rudimentary or rolling my
own. ;-)

Thanks again.