I've been using jQuery for some time now, but this is the first time I've
run into this problem.  I believe it has to do with some changes made to the
event model in 1.2.x

I have an ASP.NET page with a form, and some required field validators.

When clicking the submit button, the .NET validator function works as usual.
When it finishes, it cancels the submit.  However, jQuery then fires the
default click event for the button and submits the page anyway.

A sample page can be seen here:

http://finda.scorpiontechnology.com/California/Fresno_FamilyLaw.aspx

Has anyone run into this before?  Other than using a different validation
scheme, is there a simple fix for this?

Thanks,

JK