Hi, all.

I guess this would be aimed at those of us who use
jQuery and ColdFusion, but.

Is there a way to convert the dimensions of the browser window
to a variables that ColdFusion can use?

I'd like to try to get the browser window size of a user,
and create an image on-the-fly using the new image handling tags
in CF8 that would create the largest image possible for the browser
window.

To prevent the images based on browser window size from taking too
long to display, I may create a variety of image sizes when the image
is first uploaded and then just call the most appropriate image size
for the browser window.  (That would, however, take up a *lot* of
disk space)

Anyone know if this possible or has anyone done it?

Thanks,

Rick