Contains a couple bug fixes:

 * Fixed overlay height and width detection in IE6
 * Added a modalData class attribute to dialog.data
 * Added check for dialog object in close()
   - Prevents JS errors if called when dialog is already closed
 * Updated tests and demos to jQuery 1.2.2 and SimpleModal 1.1.1
 * Updated test and demo css

-Eric