the idea I have in mind is:

   * You have your normal HTML structure with your own CSS applied:
     header, body, header, body, etc... within a container. All very
     accessible and W3C standard.
   * If you have Javascript enabled, and apply a (future "kikeTabs")
     jquery plugin: it will add all sugar (new CSS, events, actions,
     behaivours, etc...) to display content as TABs layout and to
     behave like them.
   * So, the whole thing is completely accessible and W3C standard
     friendly.

, the "problem" is that actual official TABS plugin is GREAT and very complete. I see it more like re-adapting it to fit this new DOM structure, and to add 8 CSS combinations, keeping all the other parameters. I don't want to reinvent the wheel. But I wonder if it is easier to the TABS plugin creators to make this adaptation, if they find this useful....;-)

Anyway, in a near future I would do it.
thanxs,