On Jan 17, 2008 3:31 PM, Eric Teubert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well .. mine is somehow different, it actually didn't work before the
> patch. I just waitet for it hoping it would be solved. I guess we are
> expected to change to jQuery UI but as far as I have compared both
> plugins, the Interface-Draggable suits me better.
>
> So .. ideas, anyone?

Make specific suggestions on the jQuery UI mailing list

http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-ui/

as to how UI Draggables could be improved to suit you as well as Interface
Draggables does/did. Interface hasn't changed in nearly a year. jQuery UI
is, though not yet complete, the next version of Interface. See

http://interface.eyecon.ro/news

for more info.

- Richard