I am trying to use the jquery form plugin with a djano form.  The form
works if i use ajax submit, but has to refresh, I am trying to catch
the results without refreshing the page. When i put values in the form
and submit the page does not show the result but I am using firebug in
Firefox to veiw the console result and I can see that it is returning
the result.  The result in firebug are below. Sorry if my question is
unclear I am new to django and javascript, basically it seems to be
working, but no result is showing on my page. What must i do?

 Javascript:
  <script type="text/javascript">
        // wait for the DOM to be loaded
        $(document).ready(function() {
            // bind 'myForm' and provide a simple callback function
            $('#myForm').ajaxForm(function() {
                return false;
    </script>

My form:
<form id="myForm" action="." method="post">
   VPI: <input type="text" name="VPI" />
   VCI: <input type="text" name="VCI" />
    <input type="submit" value="Submit Comment" />
</form>

Firebug console results:
                         <input type="submit" value="Ping">

result thats not showing  -->           Success rate is 100 percent (5/5),
round-trip min/avg/max = 8/11/12 ms