Look at your code - you are saying "when I click a DT" do toggle... but you
aren't defining which dt.  So of course it applies it to all of them.

What you need to investigate is "this" ...

 Some psuedo code which should get you close:

    $('dt').click(function() {
                $(this).next().toggle();
        });

So now it's saying - when you click THIS dt, toggle the next dd.  Not sure
exactly how you'd get all the dd's below the parent dt...

Took me awhile to get my head around 'this' but now it completely makes sense.

Jim