argh, its works.. but.... i have a new problem
my old function, with tabhref when i click in other tab.

$(function() {
var $tabs = $('#container ul').tabs(3, {
    click: function() {
        $tabs.tabsHref(3, '/Normativa/jsp/VerBuscador.do');

The new Function, with cache false, and the calendar initialize in the
load of the tab, but now my tabshref function dont change the url
It's strange but the cache without the load and the load function
without the cache make the tabhref fail too

$(function() {
var $tabs = $('#container ul').tabs(3,{ cache: false }, {
    click: function() {
        $tabs.tabsHref(3, '/Normativa/jsp/VerBuscador.do');
$tabs.tabs({
    load: function() {
         $('input.date-pick').datePicker();

can someone help me how write right this function?