This is my first message in this group. I hope someone can help me
because i spent all the day trying to solve this problem.

I have a table with half the rows hidden but the first. I hide the
rows with jQuery because if someone doesn't have javascript enabled
can see them.
The problem is when the doctype is strict, ie7 renders the web like
all the rows where visible, but they are hidden. It makes a huge gap
between the table and the footer.

Its hard explaining because i'm spanish, i think is better if you take
a look.

http://www.whatafrog.com/views/

I tried fixing height in the div container, but it doesn't work as
well.

Thank's in advance!

:)