Hi,
  I'm working on jquery from couple of months. I'm facing a variety problem
which can be solved by jquery Pro's.

  I've a table with 6 colomns on each row. I'm looping through all of this
rows on page load beacuse my framework requires to do that.
  I'm doing it this way for table with id="srTable"..

  var tbody = $('#srTable tbody')[0], trows = tbody.rows;

var rows=[];

for( var i = 0, n = trows.length;  i < n;  ++i )
        {
                var row = trows[i];
                var col = $(".merchantClass",row);
                var distance=$(".sortDistance",row).html();
                //doing something more
                rows.push({ row:row, col:col, index:i});

        }

This process looping through rows and saving each rows colomn and doing
something more is fine if number of rows are less than 200.
If the row count is 400 the page just freezes and the whole onload is taking
8-11 secs.

Can anyone of you can help me in reducing it to <3 secs.

It'll be grateful.

Thanks in advance.
Vijay Potluri