now i notice that even simple numbers are not sorted correctly.

i am displaying these numbers from a scriplet <%=object.displayLong()
%> do i need to be converting this to a string or tableSorter to work
correctly.

only data that is in a percentage is being displayed property. like
00.01% and 00.55%

What aM i doing wrong!

hopefully someone can come to rescue. I've spent a lot of time in
getting tableSorter to work and now noticing sorting error s:(