On Jan 24, 6:17 pm, carvingcode <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Using UI.TABS.
>
> I'm using a user authentication system that makes use of PHP
> sessions.  It seems that the UI.TABS are pre-loaded and don't load in
> the PHP session vars as they are created/changed during the login
> process.
>
> Is there a way to get UI.TABS to reload the tab's content page when it
> is selected?  I see there is a "clicked" function, but the docs don't
> show usage examples and I haven't been able to figure it out (yet).
>
> TIA

There are the tabs methods tabsLoad and tabsHref that should get you
somewhere. You can reload an already selected tab like so:

// initialize tabs as usual
var $tabs = $('#whatever').tabs();

// reload tab
$tabs.tabsLoad(1);

The click handler won't help you as it won't be called for an already
selected tab. You could add your own event easily though and use the
tabsLoad method or trigger it elsehow from outside...

--Klaus