MorningZ,

As mentioned, the live page is here:
http://support.ownwebnow.com/test589.php

1. Basically, I am using jQuery forms and based on the input on the front
page I return another form (not nested) into <div id='companyForm'> that is
prefilled with the data from the database.
2. The data in this form is then submitted again through jQuery forms plugin
and the response is printed in the port #exchangedefenderresultContainer.

Anything past step #1 doesn't seem to work in Internet Explorer 7, only
Firefox. In Internet Explorer I can't even call the inline JavaScript
functions, use jQuery effects, anything - now if I reference it explicitly (
document.form.inputfield.val... ) that eliminates the ability to use any
jQuery against any new objects and forms created by the first return.

For example, the first submit returns a form and inline javascript function
buildServiceForm(). In IE, I cannot call this function as an onChange event
in the new form that got sent back.

-Vlad