Hi, all.

I just had to try out the new Shadowbox plug-in that
Michael just introduced.

I tried on a site I'm working on, but can't get any response
and can't see what I'm doing wrong.  Firebug returns no errors.

The only part that strays from the demo is what I've wrapped the
<a> tag around... a div I already had on the page with an image
placed in its background via CSS.  But I really don't see why that
would matter.  The link is still to the large image.

Ideas, anyone?  Michael?

Thanks,

Rick

Here's some of the relevant code pulled from the full page at:

http://c21ar.wsm-dev.com

The photo in question is the photo of the house under the heading,
"Featured Properties" on the left side of the page.

        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/shadowbox-jquery.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/shadowbox.js"></script>

        <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="css/shadowbox.css" />

        <script type="text/javascript">

                $(document).ready(function(){

                var options = {
                        resizeLgImages:     true,
                        displayNav:         false,
                        handleUnsupported:  'remove',
                        keysClose:          ['c', 27] // c or esc
                };

                Shadowbox.init(options);

                });

        </script>