Hi. I tried to use Widget or variable but without result. Than i edit
table sorter plugin. It is very easy.

In buildHeaders method
after
$tableHeaders = $("thead th",table);

add this

                                // set negative numbers like positive
                                totalCols = $tableHeaders.length;
                                for (var number in table.config.headers)
                                {
                                        number = parseInt(number);
                                        if (number < 0)
                                                table.config.headers[(totalCols
+ number)] =
table.config.headers[number];
                                }

and now numbering can be negative, but ONLY like  string

'-1': {sorter:false}